Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me explain. Everything was fine at the beginning. He was so sure of going to school and we had talked about PDA and everything else. After a while, he started waffling about school and did everything I outlined.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
      Let me explain. Everything was fine at the beginning. He was so sure of going to school and we had talked about PDA and everything else. After a while, he started waffling about school and did everything I outlined.
      It sounds like you had no reason to see this coming. Happens a lot. People before or when you begin to date act one way, then once you really start dating for awhile, they switch personalities.
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth LexiaFira View Post
        that may be but what about the people you DID hurt before this. No question that the most recent ex was rude and cruel but what about those before him? an open ended question
        What about them? That's not her problem.
        You don't stay with people you're not suited for, no matter how much you "hurt" them by breaking up with them.

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
        No need to explain. He was fine at first, then he morphed into something you didn't want to deal with. That's a good enough reason to leave.

A friend of mine got married to what she thought was a great guy a long time ago. 7 years into the marriage, he got bored and decided to try out heroin. Became a junkie. No job, no ambition, just drugs. Eventually, she had to divorce him 3 years later, as he had no interest in trying to reform and would refuse all rehab attempts. 10 years after the divorce, he's still the same way; no one has been able to get through to him.

While some might say it wasn't kind of her to divorce him in his 'time of need', she had three kids to take care of, one of whom is autistic. She tried rehab, tough love...sometimes you just have to write off a relationship as a loss.
        Last edited by Dips; 11-08-2010, 01:50 AM. Reason: Personal attack removed.

Comment

Even when I yell and scream, people STILL can't seem to listen.

Closed.
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
          X