X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay rain!

Oh, I love rain.
    It might be that I live in semi-arid deserts.
    It might be that my northern European heritage is showing through.
    Eh, who cares! It's been raining for most of the day here, and that's a rarity. Hell, rain period here is a rarity.
    :does a rain dance:
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

When I lived in SoCal (where I grew up), I loved rain, especially if there was thunder/lightning, which was rare. And I have some northern European heritage, too.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'm at minimum four-fifths northern European--British/Irish Isles, Netherlands, French/German border... and some weird mixes that only the likes of RecoveringKinkoid and perhaps Seshat, most learned woman, would know of.
      I remember a thunder storm in South Dakota that had red, green, blue, purple, and yellow lightning-- and it was the day after I'd seen the Phantom Menace in theater! I had Jedi in the clouds.
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Hiking in rain is great.

No glare from the sun (I have a hard time with that)
        No being sweaty and hot
        Everything smells great
        Leaves don't crunch so much underfoot so it's quieter

Comment

Working...
        X