Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All phone service around here goes to shit when it rains. I HATED being in repair during the fall/winter cause every single time it rained it would bring on the trouble tickets. So many lines/mpops out there are exposed to the weather and get wet, thus causing static from hell.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post
      I know with billing you can run a month behind and be okay. Usually you'd have to be 53 days delinquent (why that number I have no idea) before worrying about your service being disconnected.
      When we do get dinged, it happens at exactly 30 days over. Usually right when I'm trying to submit an assignment...I did miss a test due to a poorly-timed shutoff, but the instructor said if I kept up with the rest of the work she'd see about reopening the exam.

When I was in my own place I had a Gonecast bundle...bad idea on many levels. My cell phone was useless in the building, so if the landline went screwy I was either cut off completely or had to stand out on the corner to make calls; if there was anything flaky with any one service (TV, net, phone) I could guarantee that everything else would go to hell shortly.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
      X