X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I really want for Christmas is...

A bullhorn.

Because no one listens to me unless I yell and I've been hoarse for nearly a month now.

What wacky, silly or otherside weird item(s) are you secretly wishing for?
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Punching bags, the kind that stay stuck to the floor so they don't fall over or down.

Ones that I can put pictures on, so it looks like a coworker or manager.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

A whole work-week in which nobody comes crying to me about:

1) Why is SHE doing that additional work? Why can't I have it? I WANNNNNT IT!
      2) Why is SHE parked there? Why won't they let ME park there?!
      3) Did you hear what [insert name] did/said/ate/boinked/?
      4) Why can't I have off on [insert random date of your choice]? I should have it!
      5) Make her stop looking at meeeeeeeeeeee! (OK, I haven't really had this one yet, but it's only a matter of time).
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
        A bullhorn.

Because no one listens to me unless I yell and I've been hoarse for nearly a month now.
        I asked for one too! I was told I could not be trusted with one.

I also asked for an A-10 thunderbolt II (Warthog!), I think I might be getting a stuffed warthog. Cause Mom keeps thinking I'm talking about warthog the animal instead of the plane.....I went all fangirl over a retired Warthog pilot before...I have plane issues. He was flattered at least, not many girls go OMG! You flew a Warthog! *bounces and shakes hand* OMG you are SO COOL! I couldn't help it.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Is it boring that I want a new Brita pitcher and a hair dryer?
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I want a model kit of a Zoids thing, because I'm sweet like that.

Also...5 pounds of polyfill, new glasses (three years since the last one and I'm at extra-high risk of macular degeneration...but we're poor and hubby keeps saying no), and a new blanket.
            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
            http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

all I want for yule/my birthday (they're a few days apart)? To be able to see my boyfriend. We live 8 hours apart and I haven't seen him since august.
              Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

I want a new spine. I've been asking Santa since 1995.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

The new Darkwing Duck comic books starting with The Duck Knight Returns.

Comment

New pair of jeans. Haven't worn jeans in like.... decade...?

Depression fully gone forever. Then I'd be the happy wierd guy living with a cat, rather then psycotic guy that /whines/ he's alone too often to those that have SO's with a cat.
                    Military Spouse Support.
                    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I want to win a buttload of money from the lottery, so I never have to work for, or answer to, anyone else ever again!

And I'd never have to worry about having holidays off, to spend with my family.
                      Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

My family's continued health, my friends to get what they desire, and for those less fortunate then I to get what they need.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I want a new pair of sunglasses. Mine have been dropped, run over (by me in my wheelchair), dropped some more, stepped on, dropped again...you get the idea. The blasted things are so beat up it's not even funny.

I also want coloring books. XD I've gotten into a recent obsession with coloring. And there's this company called Dover Coloring Books that makes absolutely gorgeous books.

As for the things I want but I know there's a snowball's chance in Hell of me getting- Tickets to go to Germany and see Tanz Der Vampire live.
                          "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I want a KINDLE!!! (and i think im getting one too...Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!)

Comment

I want someone to accept a fat transfer and take half of my hips and my butt and thighs from me.
                              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                              X