X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Elspeth View Post
    I would like a clone of myself.
    This. And a full time job for the clone, so I can concentrate on getting the certifications I need to without worrying about how to pay for it.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Is it boring that I want a new Brita pitcher and a hair dryer?

Not really. I want a couple more DVD's in addition to maybe getting a new bedding ensemble for the boudoir (I want the same pattern Mom just got for her room.)

I did get one present early (as of this past Saturday) . . .

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. - The Complete Series on DVD. All 4 seasons, 105 episodes and comes in the little min-briefcase.

I'd love to have my office redone and we were getting ready to call someone for an estimate but now that's going to have to wait until closer to spring

Thanks Bambi, you're a real deer.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I've already told Mom I'd like for her to just take me shopping - I need some jeans, some tennis shoes, that kind of thing.

Honestly, I'd really love for the apartment to be a little bigger. Then all of Fiance's stuff would fit.
        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

All I want is to see my boyfriend in person. But he's 3800 miles away so that won't happen.

Also, I wanna lose 30 lbs from my stomach. I feel like I'm freaking pregnant or something!
          Last edited by Wenchie; 11-16-2010, 03:35 AM.
          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

All I want for Christmas is my drivers' license back. Now, to figure out where to get $850.

It's my own dumb fault, that makes it worse. I hate it when I am stupid.
            "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

I want a house.

Well, actually, a condo, 'cause I don't have enough use for a yard to want to have to take care of one.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                I want a house.

Well, actually, a condo, 'cause I don't have enough use for a yard to want to have to take care of one.

^-.-^

LOL... yeah, same here. Condo (specifically townhouse style please) instead of a house. No yardwork for me.
                "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

I want my "boulder" sized unpassable Kidney stone to go away for good.
                  I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                  -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

I want a ton of money, my dream house in Prague, and the ability to travel anywhere, anytime, and be gone as long as I want.

Among other things.

Comment

Working...
                    X