This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blogs

I need a name for my blog ... I am trying to get back into writing to make it easier on myself when I go back to school next year.

Since I am interested in archeology/anthropology, I have decided that I would take advantage of my hatred for the garbage that ends up on TV as documentaries. [With respect, I don't think that most documentarians could do research if you dropped the contents of the Library of Congress on their heads.] So I am looking for a name that resonates with the general theme of history and research. As an example, I think the first posting I want to do is based upon an episode of Bone Detectives - basically pointing out in a more or less lightly humorous way why their theories are totally out of whack.

I am thinking if it could somehow play on a common saying, like "Dead Men do Tell Tales"? Hubby suggested "Cracked Pots" which I sort of like.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.
Working...
X