This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
    I'm gonna see if they can switch it over. I'm still doing the ointment. I feel much better today, but then, I didn't take my pill today, either. I cannot do yesterday again.

What they had me on, evidently I couldn't do milk products because they evidently interfere with the apsorption of the med. Hence the probiotics. They did help.

I should have remembered the peppermint tea, I think I have some of that out in the yard, actually. I did have some non alchoholic ginger beer friday night, which was a great help.

Thanks, all. You guys rock.
    Oh hell, just don't do milk or cream in any form with antibiotics ... there are a few of them that that is an automatic sentence for thrush [and I am looking directly at you tetracycline....] and for others it is an automatic run with nausea and diarhhea. I have given up milk whenever I am sick and on new meds - I just don't care to play guess the side effect any more.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
    X