This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This isn't good for my waistline...or my wallet

Little Caesers just opened in my fair city. They were actually here briefly years ago and then closed. They just opened in a different location that used to be a Papa Johns.

I stopped in there for a pepperoni pizza and an order of krazy bread. Came up to a little over eight bucks total. It's actually pretty good pizza. I think it splits the difference between Dominoes and Pizza Hut.

The place was mobbed when I stopped in, and yet they had me in and out with my food in less than 10 minutes. I feel sorry for the employees though; they were running their butts off.

So now I have lunch for the next two days. Can't beat that. They're going to do well in this obnoxiously frugal town.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

I greatly enjoy LC. Gotta love cheap hot pizza!
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Love them!

They reopened here too about 6 months ago. Glad they're making a comeback.

Comment

I don't think I've ever had Little Caesars. We had a Papa John's near school, which is the only time I ever got that. But we usually got Dominos or Pizza Hut (whichever we had coupons for, plus they delivered later ).

Just looked on their website; there isn't a LC close enough to me that I would actually go there, or to deliver to me. But apparently there's a Papa John's down the highway from me, in the next town. I can't think where it is, exactly, but I've probably passed it plenty of times.
        Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 11-14-2010, 02:58 AM.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

This is my husband's addiction. We'll be coming back from town, and he'll pull into the parking lot and dig in the car for change to get pizza. The breadsticks are the nummminess too.
          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

I never had the bread sticks, but the pizza is good. Domino's has good deals, but Little Caesars is cheaper. There's quite a bit of them in my area, so if Irv ever comes by my area oh will he (and his wallet and waistline) be in BIG trouble!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I wish a L.C. would open up in my college town. They would make money like they wouldn't believe!

Damnit, Irv! Now I want some L.C.!
              "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Hey, it's possible. They seem to be on the grow lately. It had been years since I even saw an LC. Well, one that I remember seeing anyhow.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

We have a Little Caesar's, too! Om nom nom, so good. <3
                  "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                  "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                  Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                    I greatly enjoy LC. Gotta love cheap hot pizza!
                    and unfortuneately this is the relevant phrase ---->CHEAP

LC's is not what they used to be 10 or 15 years ago. at least in my area they are going for the lowest common demoninator -----> CHEAP (and I MEAN cheap) CRAP product.

when I lived in the Chicago and St. Louis area's the LC's were great with the PizzaPizza offer and they had a fairly decent product line.

When they moved back into where I now live their product had sunk to new lows. I mean there are more pepperonia on a PH Personal Pan Pizza than a LC's $5 large "bargin" pizza. it was not even worth the $5 I paid for so-called pizza.

YUCK another company that does not care about quality products.
                    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

I absolutely would love if a LC would move here, or a Giovanni's. There for awhile if I couldn't have Giovanni's I'd have LC. Was not as good, but was the best of what was remaining. IMO they are better in taste then both PH and Dominoes.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Papa John's may be twice as much, but it's at least twice as good.
                        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

LCs around here is excellent. There are two of them in this podunk Farmville area!

$5.28 for a pizza is not bad, and I've never gotten a bad one.

Dominos isn't bad, but the people working there last time scared me so much that I won't go back.

Pizza Slut is fine when you have extra money.

But above all, Toppers is where it's at. The best pizza and cheesesticks. EVER. EVER. EVER. A tad pricey, but they have great deals and are open the latest.
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
                            Papa John's may be twice as much, but it's at least twice as good.
                            Says you. If I had a choice between starving to death and having a Papa John's pizza, I'd choose starvation.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                              Says you. If I had a choice between starving to death and having a Papa John's pizza, I'd choose starvation.
                              Whaaaaaa?

It's honestly my favorite in town (that delivers). There are some local places, but they charge a lot more and some don't deliver. Domino's is alright and so is Pizza Hut. I really wish we had a Pizza Inn or a Mazzio's locally, but ah well. If the LC was close by, we might go there more often purely for the sake of convenience, but it's on the other side of campus and a pain to get to.
                              "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                              Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Working...
                              X