This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Becks View Post
    Says you. If I had a choice between starving to death and having a Papa John's pizza, I'd choose starvation.
    I'd pick off all the pepperonis and eat the crust...but that's because I'm lactose intolerant and have to watch how acidic my food is.
    LC though...I would willingly suffer the wrath of my stomach to eat their pizza.
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
      LCs around here is excellent. There are two of them in this podunk Farmville area!

$5.28 for a pizza is not bad, and I've never gotten a bad one.

Dominos isn't bad, but the people working there last time scared me so much that I won't go back.

Pizza Slut is fine when you have extra money.

But above all, Toppers is where it's at. The best pizza and cheesesticks. EVER. EVER. EVER. A tad pricey, but they have great deals and are open the latest.
      Papa John's may be expensive but oh GAWD are their pizzas good! Pizza Hut just plain sucks, IMO. All I taste is crappy dough and oily processed non-dairy cheese with their pizzas, though I'll admit that their pasta tastes good and the price is decent. Dominos has good deals all the time and their pizzas are decent.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

LC is the standard Wednesday lunch when the hubby comes to work after his other job. Or when I am in a bad mood and don't want to cook. For $5 pizza it is the greatest. plus it is good cold.

Now Godfathers is the yummiest pizza in my neck of the woods. *drool*
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
          Says you. If I had a choice between starving to death and having a Papa John's pizza, I'd choose starvation.
          I hear that.

Rocky Rococo's is the best ever. :drool:
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
            Now Godfathers is the yummiest pizza in my neck of the woods. *drool*
            Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
            I hear that.
            Rocky Rococo's is the best ever. :drool:

NOW on those two I can heartily agree. Godfathers and Rocky' are good. I am VERY glad that Godfathers came back to my area after an absence of 5 or so years (the two places in town just closed up in late December back in 2003 good locations too.). Kinda hard to choose between the two.

I would rather eat there or one of the Indie or Mom and Pop places than PH or Domino's or PJ's (quality of their products has gone way down over the last 10 years or so). have not tried Toppers yet (on the other side of town for me)
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Racket Man, when you have the time or the extra cash, PLEASE go to Toppers and get yourself an order of Topperstix and whatever pizza you please. Then PM me right away and tell me that I was right about it being the best ever
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I keep meaning to try Toppers.
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  Hey, it's possible. They seem to be on the grow lately. It had been years since I even saw an LC. Well, one that I remember seeing anyhow.
                  Mr. Illich has the Red Wings and Tigers to pay for. Rumor has it that he may be paying for the Pistons pretty soon. Plus he donates quite a bit of time and money to the city of Detroit.

Comment

I have to admit that I have yet to find a chain I like.

There are some independant places I like, Jeoy Garlic's has 2 locations so I guess they are a chain

Hubby and I really prefer the ultrathin crackery crust, New Haven style. Best way to get us to leave is tell us there is only chicago style pan pizza. Joey's makes the most amazingly good margharita, and have a very good pepperoni. Our room mate likes their fra diavolo, but I like fairly plain pizzas with not much in the way of toppings. Margharita, pepperoni or artichoke hearts, onion and pepperoni.
                    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
                    X