Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call the police, there's about to be a murder.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call the police, there's about to be a murder.

As some of you know, I HATE my roommates. Here's their latest fuck-dickery.

I come home today, extremely hungry, and head to the kitchen. BUT WAIT, the door from my room to the rest of the house is locked (the lock is on their side of the house, not mine). No SUPER big deal, I'll just go around through the outside door.
    It's locked, and my key doesn't work (even though it opened my outside door, which is the exact same lock system). So I decide to kill two birds with one stone and I set to removing the doorknob between my room and the rest of the house, intending to turn it around when I'm done so that the lock is on my side. As predicted, the knob unlocks, but THOSE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKERS CLOSED THE SLIDE BOLT TOO (I can't unlock this from my side).

So basically, I'm trapped in my room until one of them gets back in 5-8 hours. When they do get home, I am going to KILL them, or at the very least, summon my inner drill instructor.

EDIT: Well, not trapped in my room, I can go outside and stuff, but I have no access to the kitchen/laundry room, which I need. I'm more angry about how inconsiderate they are, and I cannot for the life of me figure out why they locked my door.
    Last edited by Gawdzillers; 11-14-2010, 06:21 PM.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Yeah. Get a new room-mate. Move.
    Or murder them. One of the three.
    How can someone be so very, very stupid?
    o wait, i no...
    EDIT: what kind of bolt is it? If it's the right kind, use a bent hangar.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
      EDIT: what kind of bolt is it? If it's the right kind, use a bent hangar.
      Can't do it, the bolt sticks in the receiver too tightly, because it's a shoddy piece of crap. You gotta really yank it to unlock it.
      "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Son of a bitch.
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

wow what kind of funky setup do you have in this house that you can be trapped that way?
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

could come in handy.....
            "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

for the door or the killing?

cause I'm thinking both.
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
                wow what kind of funky setup do you have in this house that you can be trapped that way?
                My room used to be the garage, so my door's lock is on the other side, apparently to deter burglars if the garage door were to be left open. But since I always lock my outside door, there is no reason to lock the inside door. I've turned the doorknob around to prevent this from happening (and to keep them from barging in on me while I'm...doing important things).

Comment

Quoth Frantic Freddie View Post
                  oooohhhhh... aaaaaaaaahhhhh...
                  /O_____O shhhiiiiinnnnyyyyy.....

Comment

Is this their idea of a joke or are they just being thoughtless?

And did they change the lock or something? Who owns the house; might be time to have a chat with the landlord...
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
                      oooohhhhh... aaaaaaaaahhhhh...
                      /O_____O shhhiiiiinnnnyyyyy.....
                      I have one
                      "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

If you rent, is there any way to get hold of the land lord?

Comment

Working...
                        X