This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cat Is Going to Eat me.....

Just in case I just drop off the face of the earth, I thought you should know what happened.

Art has been sitting here, next to my chair, for the last half hour just staring at me. Not moving, not meowing, just occasionally licking her lips and staring at me. I've fed her... she has water.... the only conclusion I can come up with is that she is waiting for me to not pay attention to her and then she is going to kill me.

...It's very distracting. And more than a little creepy.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

You have a serial killer kitty. I'm sorry, but it's true. It would be best not to make any sudden moves and above all, do NOT let her know that you've written this and do NOT make any attempts to escape. She will know. And she will not be pleased.

Good luck.
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Have you taken the test?

http://www.catswhothrowupgrass.com/kill.php

Stay in touch. Let us know if you need help. We will send in Doom Machine.
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

O_O
        O_O
        O_O
        sorry sorry! hee, I really hope you get out alive...
        heh...
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Give her offerings of tuna and catnip. That should appease her enough that she'll allow you to live for now.
          "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quick, do you have any catnip, food, or shinies nearby you can use as a distraction? It might confuse the cat enough that you can arm yourself with a squirtgun or something.
            If not...I'm sorry, it's too late for you. Delete all saved passwords and turn off the computer before you go, it would be sucky to have your identity stolen by a cat.
            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
            http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

I remember a lesson on how to escape lion attacks. This just might help.....

Weild a large piece of furniture between you and it. A bedside table or step ladder should do...

"On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
              Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

It has been four hours. This does not look good...
                Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                Save the Ales!
                Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I am alive still, though I used vile trickery to make my escape, and I am sure I will pay for it latter. She was momentarily distracted while the Beau made himself some food (for which she must beg for of course) I used the few moments of kitty-free space to release the Ferrets....

...They kept her occupied for a while. And Pandora took it upon herself to chase Art hither and fro.

The Beau is now in the living room reading. She won't risk an attack in his presence, he doesn't love her enough to continue feeding her if he KNOWS she did something to me. So she has taken to glaring at me from under a chair... I am reluctant to venture out of the living room into other places in the house, for fear she will strike me down when I am defenseless.

I am also left with the sad fact that Art is weird and hates catnip... however, I did find a feather toy to toss at her.... it worked for a while.

...My only hope is to stay here until dinner time.... then I can feed her and escape to the bed room.
                  "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                  -Red

Comment

kind of reminds me of my alicia. she is without a doubt the most batshit crazy cat that I have ever known. she won't hesitate to attack anyone she sees as a rival for my attention, except my woman. but she doesn't really love me or at least show too much affection for. she demands that I pet her and if I or anyone else tries to pick her up, there will be hell to pay.
                    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
                    Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                    X