This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd find on the side of a highway

My sister-in-law and her husband were driving on a rural highway when they spotted a small animal wiggling around on the side of the road. She swore it was a puppy. Her husband swore it was just a mole and didnt want to stop. He eventually did and it turned out to be a newborn puppy! The picture below is not the puppy but it looks a lot like it......

-----It's a male and my brother--in-law's taking care of it. It's really healthy and eating well. He feeds it just like a human baby with formula and a baby bottle.

Puppeh!!! I'm glad that they went back to see what it was. Your sis-in-law and her hubby are awesome for taking the little guy in.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

lolwut??
      A puppy?
      w. t. f.
      (yay loving home!)
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Awwww how lucky for the pup that they stopped! I can't help but wonder at why/how it was left on the side of the road!
        The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Squee! So cute!
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Careful, puppy might think it's human!

I hope somebody didn't just LEAVE it there intentionally! D: What if there'd been MORE in the litter? Poor baby...

Also, please get photos of it for us? <3
            Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

At least one of the dogs we had when I was a kid was adopted off the side of the highway.
              The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I'll certainly take some pics of it when I go over there again. I just heard that the pup's actually doing fine so far.

Comment

Working...
                X