Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It probably doesn't get said enough...

Thank you to Raps and the mods. Sooooo much. It's a personal cost to Raps to own the board and the mods give their time. My friends love me and are always there for me, but I don't want to vent the same kind of stuff to them all the time. I can do that here. There are people here who understand in ways some of my friends can't. And I'm making new friends in the process. So thank you Raps, moderators, and members for your generosity.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

I concur, and wish to add-- this is an educational experience. In all seriousness.
    Not only that, I value this place on the internet.
    So a great, big, stonking "THANK YOU!" goes out to y'all who get gray hairs over this place.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

I also want to say a big Thank You! I don't post very often but have been on the boards for some time now. I come here everyday to read posts, I so enjoy the friendliness and the fact that the boards are moderated so well! I visit other boards and notice that if a poster says something unpopular then they are slammed and shamed, this does not happen here!! I appreciate that, because I know that I can post something and not worry about being treated like dirt! I feel like I am a part of an extended family and it is so fun! Love ya guys!!

Comment

Wow, you guys are sweet!

You all make it so worthwhile.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Thanks! .
          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is seriously my favorite board because the people are so friendly and the mods are really good at their jobs.
            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
            http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Thanks from me also....I've been reading stories on here for about 10 or 11 years now, have been an official member for a few years and have noticed us all coming together like a second family over the last couple years for sure. It can't be easy for Raps and the mods and I really don't know how they do it.
              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

And from me. I've received so much support from my online family in the past few months, since my mother left us. I don't know what I would have done without all of you.

It's funny that this site has nicer and more considerate members than Etiquette Hell!

Comment

You guys are fantastic, this board is a great, friendly place to hang out online. Thank you.
                  The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Ditto, kids. Ditto.

Comment

It's always nice to get positive feedback and praise.

I truly believe this is one of the greatest sites on the net, and it's all because of the great people who make up the entire membership.
                      Last edited by Ree; 11-18-2010, 02:23 AM. Reason: Typo
                      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Thanks, you guys.

I really, REALLY needed to hear this today. I can't elaborate, but the other mods know why I'm saying this. Trust me though, I needed the esteem boost!

99.9 percent of the time, it's not like actual work. It's truly enjoyable and we have a great time, because you guys make our jobs really easy for the most part.

Thanks again - you guys rock.
                        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I haven't gotten nearly as many ankle nips as I deserve...
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                            I haven't gotten nearly as many ankle nips as I deserve...
                            *nips Dale's ankle*
                            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Rather than type repeats I shall say only this

"+1!"
                              "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                              Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Working...
                              X