This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh wow...o.o

A few weeks ago, I mentioned having finished a really huge-ass paper for my Legal Environment of Business class. Well, everyone got their papers handed back today. Now, as we had a test today also, I was determined to not look at what my result on the paper was until I'd finished my test and handed it in. So I got done with the test, turned it in, and started to pack up for the day.

The paper was worth 75 points. I got 73 outta those 75 points. Now, that I got such a high score on the paper was surprising enough for me. I was very rushed toward the end of it and wasn't too happy with my conclusion, which was where I lost those two points. I didn't articulate things very well in my conclusion, and I knew it, but there was no time to go back and fix it. That the conclusion was the *only* the wrong with my paper surprised the hell outta me.

What surprised me even more, though, was what happened as I was leaving the class. The prof held the door open for me, which I thought at first was just him being nice. As I got out to the hallway, though, he walked out with me and closed the door. He then proceeded to................................................
    .........................*drumroll*.......
    ..................................................congratulate me for having written one of the best papers in the whole class. I had no idea what to say. This has never happened to me before. I must have said 'thank you' about 500 times. I'm still kind of in a state of 'Did that really just happen? o.o'

The whole rest of my week has officially been made. And now to enjoy some mac-n-cheese and a cookie.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Congrats! I TOLD you the lap dance would help!!!

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
      Congrats! I TOLD you the lap dance would help!!!

Shoosh. xP Do not make me send the lemmings after you. In all seriousness, though, thanks. ^-^
      Last edited by firecat88; 11-19-2010, 01:37 PM.
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Working...
      X