Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thelma's getting a little brother. (Now with pics!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What lovely cats!!!
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

your kitties are cute!!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

KITTIES! *squees*
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

AWWWWWdorable!
          kitties are amazing.
          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

heh so what kind of sibling rivalry will commence now? or will they play nice for appearances when you're around? or am i so far off from the truth that its not funny?

Comment

oo I love tuxedo cats, especially if they have little white mittens =)

Have to post a kitteh pic in a kitteh thread.

EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

AccountingDrone, is that you?? That pic looks so much like your avatar!
                also, YAY KITTIES. :3 <3
                also, the hooman in the above pic is holding their kitty-overlord-master correctly.
                "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

He looks very serious.

Very cute! Give him a scritch behind the ears for me.
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Ohmygodsso CUUUUUUUUUTTTEE!!!!

*melts*

Comment

I've blushed many many many times. Thank you all. Cat loves you all too. He is a wild one though. oi is he wild.

He loves attempting to burrow under my neck to wake up while making cute mewing sounds.
                      Military Spouse Support.
                      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

We have a tuxedo cat we named ... Tuxedo! Yes, I know, but my not quite two year old (at the time) named him. He is the sweetest, most lovey and snuggly cat I have ever owned. I love him, and if yours is like mine, everything will be awesome with Thelma. Yay for kittehs!
                          "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
                            AccountingDrone, is that you?? That pic looks so much like your avatar!
                            also, YAY KITTIES. :3 <3
                            also, the hooman in the above pic is holding their kitty-overlord-master correctly.
                            Yup that is a pic of my overlord and I from about 5 years ago. The avatar was made from a pic of me in a black elizabethan gown from about the same time =)
                            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
                            X