This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i've been absent...

mainly cuz my job makes crazy and i don't want anything to do with it when i'm not there. this thread tells all about how i'm quitting cuz it drives me crazy.
    this thread talks about my new job, which i'm totally stoked about.
    for those of you that are interested, here's what my life's been like since i haven't been around much.
    The Boy is stateside again! he's in virginia and i'm still in idaho. originally, i was going to fly out for homecoming, but with crappy job being crappy, we couldn't really afford it. planning a wedding is eeeexpensive. he also has child support and lawyer bills and stuff and things and...totally sucks but whatever. he lands in idaho on the 29th at around 11:40 at night. and then we're spending the next two days in a hotel room doing...stuff and things
    november is pancreatic cancer awareness month! for those of you that didn't know, my mum was taken by cancer in september. my dad and i have been active this month at rallies and whatnot. a proclamation was...proclamated? a couple weeks ago by the governor saying that idaho officially recognizes november as pancreatic cancer awareness month. so that's pretty cool. (didja know that pancreatic cancer has a 5% survival rate? the shit's nasty. it's mainly cuz no one really knows they have it until it's made homes in other parts of the body and is in the uber terminal phase) this wednesday is a photo shoot with the governor and the awareness group in the state house. my dad and i are going to be there.
    i'm gettin murried in two weeks! it's totally surreal. for so long, it's been one of those things that's "yeah it'll happen at some point eventually." but eventually is now! my extended family has been super cool about helping out with it. i'm saving so much money because of family and family friends. dad and i spent like, 5 hours at our cousin's house today making chocolate suckers for the reception. i didn't buy enough chocolate so we'll be doing it again in a few days. it's actually a lot of fun! i think i might have a new hobby...
    but yeah...i have flowers, cupcakes, hair, makeup, photographer, dress, maid of honor dress, best man clothes, flower girl dress, pastor, tables, chairs, table clothes, chair covers...i really hope i'm not forgetting anything. i keep thinking i am, but then i tell myself i'm just being paranoid. well, i still need to edit the song i'm walking down the aisle to, but once The Boy is in town, we're going to figure out how to do that. nrr. so much to doooo...
    but yeah. that's a recap of my life over the past couple of months. every day i'm like "man, i really need to get onto CS.com..." but every day i'm like "omg i'm not at work i don't even want to complain about how much i hate that place because that'll just make me depressed!" so i haven't been here. but now that'm quitting...yay! i'll be here more. i missed y'all ^_^
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Congrats on the upcoming wedding. I read the other threads. Glad to see you're out of that bad job. Good luck with the new one and I hope the rest of the year goes great for you.
    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Quoth Teysa View Post
      Congrats on the upcoming wedding. I read the other threads. Glad to see you're out of that bad job. Good luck with the new one and I hope the rest of the year goes great for you.
      thanks ^_^ it's been an interesting year.

^_^

Comment

Told ya the other day, but congrats again.

I'll keep a note to NOT send any texts on those days too.
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
          I'll keep a note to NOT send any texts on those days too.
          lol my phone is probably gonna be turned off. or at least silent and ignored.
          my paperchain is getting short. i's happy ^_^

^_^

Comment

Working...
          X