Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to have sleep paralysis on waking up and it was always ever so much fun to deal with the sensation of asphyxiation while trying to boot myself out of the paralytic state. I especially loved the time stretching, where minutes become hours. Please note that this is Extreme Sarcasm Mode.

I was very glad to find that it was a byproduct of my apnea and that wearing a mask alleviates the issue. Hopefully they will find a nice simple answer to assist you.

Comment

FArchivist I too get it waking up or should I say trying to wake up. I have had sleep paralysis since I was a child, but only once did I ever see a hallucination, the rest were just voices and the feeling that complete evil had just walked into the room.

I never had insomnia till we moved up here 6 years ago. My husband asked me why it just started here and I told him I don't have any answers on that, since I don't worry about things when I'm trying to sleep nor go through the day in my mind, so I don't know what is causing it.

The prescription sleep aids only work for a short time and then my body gets used to them and they don't work anymore. It's a real pain in the ass! I just want to sleep!
      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
      X