This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funtimes

So I've been feeling water in the bathroom floor for a couple weeks now, and couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I had thought it was either the toilet seal or shower liner leaking, but today I found out it was my water heater. And it's apparently been going a while, because some of the boards under it are rotted and falling apart now. Our local handyman is out of town until Saturday night, and until at least that point, I have no water. And I get to figure out what can be done about the floor under it, too.

Plus I've got a cold, and I work a 7 AM shift, but it's nearly 3:30 because I just can't sleep.

So yeah. Funtimes.
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Why do you have to turn the water off? If you really have to, could you go to a friend's or family member's house?
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
      Why do you have to turn the water off? If you really have to, could you go to a friend's or family member's house?
      When it comes to taking a shower, no hot water is just as bad as no water.

I hope it gets fixed quickly.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
        The water's shut off because I can't find a way to shut off water solely to the leaking tank, so I just shut it all off. Overall idea is to prevent it from causing even further water damage. And I've been walking up the road to my mother's for showers, but since my old room was converted to my nephew's room, there's really no place for me to sleep over there.
        » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Working...
        X