This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Midorikawa View Post
    No, sadly my finances went downhill, and we're only just now coming out of it. Made do with my old 28mm, my 50mm f/2.8, and my kit 55-200mm lenses for the wedding.
    Aww Sorry you couldn't get the new glass, now you know I have test driven it for you and gave the thumbs up. Hope shooting the wedding went well.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
      I'll PM you a link.

figure I will add this to my thread. I got featured in another photographers gallery On deviantart! My shot is a picture of a pilot infront of an F-5. A shot I took while I was with AccountingDrone and her Hubby at an airshow over the summer.
      Looky! It's about the 11th one down on the left hand side.
      That was a lot of fun =)

And we definitely have to go for a short flight soon =) Ill sight see and you can burn through a lot of film =)
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
        That was a lot of fun =)

And we definitely have to go for a short flight soon =) Ill sight see and you can burn through a lot of film =)
        Yay! You'd be amazed how good I am at shooting from the backseat.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

For real aerial photography you need a 4x5 Speed Graphic (w/glass plates) and an open cockpit biplane.

Like my dad's photo-journalism instructor, who undid his seatbelt to stand and take some shots straight down... when the pilot decided to thrill him with a 360 degree roll

Fortunately, he hooked his toes in the cockpit sides.

The class asked, "Did you drop your camera?"

"Hell no!"

"It was the only thing I had to hang on to!"
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            Like my dad's photo-journalism instructor, who undid his seatbelt to stand and take some shots straight down... when the pilot decided to thrill him with a 360 degree roll

Fortunately, he hooked his toes in the cockpit sides.

The class asked, "Did you drop your camera?"

"Hell no!"

"It was the only thing I had to hang on to!"
            Your Dad's teacher is my hero. Really that is awesome.
            I've only gotten to go up a few times. First time I was in the back seat, I gave the pilot the shots as a gift. He kept saying I couldn't have taken them from the back seat. A friend is thinking of giving me a safety harness as a gift for when I start doing open door shots.
            I'm a ninja when I shoot, that is why I tend to stretch before going out with my camera. Who knows what I'll decide to do, trust me lesson learned when I decided to get an odd angle of a wing without trying to touch the plane.

Comment

There is a box on the table from New Egg, I'm not allowed to go within 5 feet of it and, I have to wait 25 days to open it. The worst part of it is my Mom plans on keeping it out in the open cause she thinks it's hilarious and wants to see how long I will last till I break and beg to open it. I have an awesome and mean Mommy...

Comment

Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
                There is a box on the table from New Egg, I'm not allowed to go within 5 feet of it and, I have to wait 25 days to open it. The worst part of it is my Mom plans on keeping it out in the open cause she thinks it's hilarious and wants to see how long I will last till I break and beg to open it. I have an awesome and mean Mommy...
                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

heee heeeehee..... hahaha... BWAHAHAH

Thats awesome. I have to remember that trick.

Can we run a betting pool on how long you take?
                  "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                  Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

I'd order a bait box filled with a can of air....
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                      heee heeeehee..... hahaha... BWAHAHAH

Thats awesome. I have to remember that trick.

Can we run a betting pool on how long you take?
                      Sure, put me down for three days, I don't see myself lasting longer then that and it needing to be hidden.
                      What? I don't have much confidence in myself in the whole patience department.

dalesys I'd order a bait box filled with a can of air....
                      It wouldn't have worked, I was the one doing the ordering since it was off my account. Also Mom prefers putting things in puzzles and making it hard to get at. Like the ones you can get to put money in. She loves those.

Comment

Working...
                      X