This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NaNoWriMo 2010

How are you doing? Less than 28 hours to go! What's your word count? Have you finished already?

I finished tonight with 50,723K! I'm ecstatically happy over this!

Don't give up! You can do this! The finish line is in sight! You really can do this! Good luck Wrimos!
    "FUCK NO I DON'T WANT YOUR FREAKY ALIEN MOTHERSHIP ORANGES. " - Cookiesaur
    ~~

Munkie's NaNo WC: 9648

I finished my story at about 26,000.... so I started a new one...and am now up to 35,000.... we'll see if I can finish before midnight tonight.... who knows...at least I actually got a story finished! I consider that a victory
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Comment

I wasn't able to

Without a better connection to the internet until now and being in my first year of teaching....yeah.

But I'm reworking a NaNo from 2 years ago. That's pretty good.

But Good LUCK to those finishing tonight!
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

53,469 words. Made it... barely... But I have two stories roughed out now... how awesome!

Congrats to everyone! ^_^ good job!
        "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
        -Red

Comment

54,190 was my ending count. Story's not done yet, but I'll finish it later.

Comment

I had to skip it this year, too much schoolwork that month. Good job to everyone who participated, whether you met your final goals or not!

Comment

Congratulations to everyone who made their goal! And props to those who made the effort. Even if you didn't hit the 50K, at least you tried.

I found out about this too late to sign up. Might try it next year.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
              X