This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Food Lady View Post
    Um, NO. I use bleach for cleaning the house. I'm just saying I have no problem with bleach existing in the world. And what are you doing in this thread anyway? No Boys Allowed.
    Was just trying to help....
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
      Was just trying to help....
      Sorry. That came across kind of mean. We love you, Plaidy, but we don't want to discuss our v-jay jays with you.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
        Ask her if norethindrone 5mg would be allowable for you. It totally supresses the menses as long as you take it. Pure fucking heaven! There is absolutely no reason to bleed every month, or every three months, or even once a year. There is absolutely no reason to be miserable.
        Hm...I've tried birth control in the past that supresses menses that didn't agree with me but this looks different. I'll be sure to talk with her about this, thanks.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
          Sorry. That came across kind of mean. We love you, Plaidy, but we don't want to discuss our v-jay jays with you.
          That's fine. I'm kinda qualifed, as I did spend quite alot of time studying the human body, and that includes various v-jay jays, and the v-jay itself. From excessive flow, (menometrorrhagia), to painful menstrual (Dysmenorrhea) and even the lack of it (amenorrhea).

I see it solely from a medical standpoint, not a perverted standpoint.
          Military Spouse Support.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I'm another one that would love to not have my parts - i have no plans to use them... well... not for myself anyway - see my sister is broken and may not be able to haz babies, but she wants them; so I told her she could borrow my "oven" as it were, but it has be completely her bun - her egg, his honey.

i made the announcement that only my sister was allowed to get me pregnant, and my boyfriend gave me the 0_o look, and asked "how's that gonna work?" i looked at him and said "surrogacy dear"
            I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

I see nothing wrong with a male or two or even ten joining in on the thread. Men should really know what they are going to battle with
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                For some of us, there is no option other than super super plus tampons.
                Or pads.

Quoth blas
                I said f it and went on the Depo shot and have been period free for nearly 7 years, and will do whatever it takes to never have a period again if I can get away with it.
                I want a hysterectomy (just the kind that gets rid of the troublemaker, and leaves the ovaries). Failing that, endometrial ablation is the next best bet (though I'd feel best getting rid of the unwelcome equipment altogether). Fry that sucker, cook it to burnt grits, as far as I'm concerned. I don't want kids and I'm so sick of the monthly curse and I want it gone once and for all, and I don't want to wait another 20 farking years or whatever to have it done.
                ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Another fan of the Diva Cup here. I love that I can wear it 12 hours straight (which is the max reccommended). That means I don't have to get up in the middle of the night to prevent leakage!

Comment

This weekend a gentlemen selling natural type goods encouraged me to buy Diva Cups for all the ladies in my life.

To be fair, he did have them marked to $10.

Comment

Working...
                    X