Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I must be wierd to get excited over this but...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must be wierd to get excited over this but...

I had my first pepperoni pizza in over a year today.. & it was lovely!

I finally found a store that had gluten free ones in stock!

I know, I can make my own, but sometimes only a store bought/made by someone else will do!
    Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

It's been so long since I had pizza that I forgot what it tastes like...lol.

Comment

Not counting microwave pizzas I haven't had one since that delicious atrocity of a pizza 2 days after hurricane Wilma.

Yeah, the pizza was horrible but it was great to have some hot food and cold drinks.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

If you are in my neck of the woods, we have a pizza place that has gluten free crust.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

No, not weird at all! Pizza is wonderful stuff... /sigh but having a pizza store across the street that serves slices is not good for the waistline girls! (and boys...)
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Hubby gets that excited about pizza, and he gets it once a week. I get that excited about my favorite really expensive pizza, though I get it far less often than once a week.

Comment

So, which store serves gluten-free pizza?
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
                If you are in my neck of the woods, we have a pizza place that has gluten free crust.
                I'm in the UK so that may be a while

Quoth XCashier View Post
                So, which store serves gluten-free pizza?
                It was through a company called Ocado which is sort of the home delivery branch of the Waitrose chain. Not having one of those stores in easy access for me, I went to one by a friends & noticed they have a huge range of gluten free stuff. so, when I saw a web site offer that offered me a £10 discount if I signed up for the home delivery service, I jumped for it & have stocked up on pizza & a lot of cupboard staples

Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
                Hubby gets that excited about pizza, and he gets it once a week. I get that excited about my favourite really expensive pizza, though I get it far less often than once a week.
                Both my kids are pizza crazy, they'd have it every day if I let em.
                My daughter often takes advantage of a Dominos "2 for Tuesday" offer (BOGO) and gets one for her & one for her brother then they torment me with the yummy pizzary smells
                Arp happens!

Comment

Not weird at all!!

Id be stoked.

Comment

i wonder if that Amy brand makes gluten free. might be something to check out

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                      i wonder if that Amy brand makes gluten free. might be something to check out
                      I'm almost sure that they do. I'll be going to the grocery store later, and I'll check then.
                      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Just to confirm: Amy's does carry a gluten-free, rice crust pizza. And charges $8 for it.
                        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Wow, I just wandered back in the direction of this thread.
                          $8 would probably be worth a treat now and again... but unfortunately, NY is a little far for me to nip to the shops to

Thanks for looking anyway

I was amused however to see that a local branch of the Big Blue store I shop at now has frozen gluten free margarita pizza, positioned right in the middle of the frozen veg section instead of off with the other pizza & bread goods
                          Shouldn't be surprised really, even a supervisor in there has said that she swears teh overnight stockers thing Free From & Fair Trade are the same or interchangeable
                          Arp happens!

Comment

I can understand why you were excited, my mum can't have wheat and was really excited when she found some bread she could have and ate beans on toast for the first time in over a year.
                            Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

Working...
                            X