This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marblehead on Monday

If you need a reference, this was the city where they filmed Hocus Pocus with Bette Middler and Sara Jessica Parker. (There was a third woman too, but does anyone really remember anyone in that movie besides Bette and Sara?)

Looking for a good bloody mary and probably doing some shopping. My manager was cool enough to let me have my birthday off.

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
    (There was a third woman too, but does anyone really remember anyone in that movie besides Bette and Sara?)
    Kathy Najimy, a brilliant comic actress, voice-over artist (King of the Hill), and writer.

ETA: Also in that movie was a very young Sean Murray as the human Binx.
    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Happy birthday! Have fun in Marblehead, it's a georgeous place to drive around and visit.

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
        If you need a reference, this was the city where they filmed Hocus Pocus with Bette Middler and Sara Jessica Parker. (There was a third woman too, but does anyone really remember anyone in that movie besides Bette and Sara?)
        Hey, I like Kathy Najimy! (and, yes, I know her name off the top of my head ) Plus, I find Sara Jessica Parker to be completely and utterly forgettable.

Have fun!

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          Plus, I find Sara Jessica Parker to be completely and utterly forgettable.
          Ugh, me too. Have you seen her lately? She's always had a horse face, but now she *really* looks like crap.
          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

No disrespect to Nimjay intended. I just couldn't think of her name off the bat.

I was never a huge fan of that movie myself. But alot of my customers are from Marblehead and I'm always hitting up the resturaunt and bar owners for inside info on who has the best bloody mary.

Comment

RE: Blood Marys

If you ever get down to Swampscott: The Red Rock.
              The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Swampscott's right across the street from my store actually. Thanks for the tip,

Comment

Working...
                X