Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unclear On The Concept (warning: involved Kink in the ladies room)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unclear On The Concept (warning: involved Kink in the ladies room)

Okay, So I'm out today running some errands and I go into the ladies room. When I enter the stall, the toilet flushes. When I sit down, it flushes. I am still sitting, so it flushes again. I get up, it flushes. I pull up my pants and while I'm doing that, it flushes again. I make a bet with myself and turn around to read the little green sign on it.

You know how this ends. Sure you do.

The label claimed that because of the special valve in the thing, it used something like 60 percent less water each flush. I should mention that while I'm leaning down reading the little green sign, the toilet flushes again.

Alllllll....righty, then.

I leave the stall, and somehow, it does not flush again. A lady walks past me.

When she enters the stall, the toilet immediately flushes.

Sigh.

Did not notice the capitalization in the title and was expecting something more NSFW that you'd walked into, haha.

But yeah, that is really silly.

Comment

What the Hell.....how does it save water if it flushes 15 times while you're in there? I HATE auto flushers anyway. I would rather do it myself thanks.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I was in a McDonald's once and it flushed four or five times in a row.

And the other thing that sucks about the autoflusher is that even after all that flushing, and all that wasted water, there's always a wad of dirty tp floating in the bowl when you walk in there. Because while every other imaginable thing sets it off, evidently the last wad of tp does not.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
          And the other thing that sucks about the autoflusher is that even after all that flushing, and all that wasted water, there's always a wad of dirty tp floating in the bowl when you walk in there. Because while every other imaginable thing sets it off, evidently the last wad of tp does not.
          So true

Comment

Quoth Taboo View Post
            Did not notice the capitalization in the title and was expecting something more NSFW that you'd walked into, haha.

But yeah, that is really silly.
            Yeah me too I THOUGHT she was going to have a story about walking in on something kinky in the bathroom....

Comment

Typically, when I have to use a toilet that uses one of those stupid things, it flushes at least 3 times.
              "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

I hate those auto-flushers!

It's even worse when you're putting TP or seat liner on the seat. They'll flush it away before you even sit down. And while they are flushing, they spray a load of water all over the damned seat!!!

Of course, they flush three or four times while you're sitting there. Then you finish up, get up, pull up your pants...and it doesn't flush.

You wave your hand in front of the little light...no flush.

You press down on the seat, then let it go...no flush.

You press the button...no flush.

I swear these things were invented by the Marquis De Sade! And they're supposed to save water?!
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

The ones at my Wally world spray water EVERYWHERE when they flush. So yeah, if you are sick, the sick ends up all over your legs or pants when it flushes. I now put a bandaid over the sensor when I go in the stall, and push the button when I'm done. I'm terrified of those auto flush toilets.
                  Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                  http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

if you put a piece of toilet paper over the sensor, it won't do that.
                    To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

my blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/joesblog/
                    my brother's blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/ryansblog/

Comment

I'd rather have the auto flush than trust that everyone will flush. A lot of people don't, and it's gross.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

It's almost as bad with urinals. Trust me.

Now, for whatever reason, I've been wearing button-up trousers for the past few years. These take a little bit of time to get into (well, out of) when needed. And, gentlemanly etiquette being what it is, I'm going to wait until I'm *at* the urinal before I do so.

So the urinal flushes while I'm still fiddling. Then it flushes once more when I leave.

And there's still a fag butt in the bottom of it. (Hey Sheldon...)

Comment

I hate autoflush toilets. They never are set to have the drain open long enough to actually drain everything in the bowl, and the water pours in way too fast, making it splash everywhere. Blech.

They're barely one step above tankless water heaters.... >_<

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

The auto-flush toilets we have at work do work pretty well. Now, the automated faucets at the sink....that's another story.

The best design I've seen so far is at one of the Oregon State Parks in the area. It's a manual flush, but you pull up on the handle for 'lighter' needs. For more involved visits, pushing down on the handle results in a stronger flush w/ the regular amount of water being used.
                            That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                              I'd rather have the auto flush than trust that everyone will flush. A lot of people don't, and it's gross.
                              It's less gross that getting a ecoli enema splashed all over your ass while you're sitting there.

Or worse, while your little daughter who doesn't like loud noises or being hosed with piss water is sitting there.

I mean, I feel ya, I don't like going in there when it hasn't been flushed, either. But at least the contents of the unflushed toilet stays in the bowl.

You think that's gross, I take it you've never used a porto let. They are pretty gross, but at least you don't usually get a surprise while you're in there. It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X