Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unclear On The Concept (warning: involved Kink in the ladies room)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
    You think that's gross, I take it you've never used a porto let. They are pretty gross, but at least you don't usually get a surprise while you're in there. It is what it is.
    I've heard of porcupines in 'em...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I regret to say that I have on a few occasions....the last time, I almost thought that a bladder infection would be better than going in there. Instead I just took a deep breath and held it until I got out.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

They're barely one step above tankless water heaters.... >_<

^-.-^
        What's wrong with tankless water heaters? I don't have one but I've thought they were a good idea.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

It's less gross that getting a ecoli enema splashed all over your ass while you're sitting there.
          Yes, yes, and yes.

I hate auto-flush toilets. They never fail to go off while my ass is still on the seat.

And then I go to wash my hands with the auto-taps, do you think I can get one drop of fucking water? No. I'm standing there waving my hands around like a coked-up monkey, and nothing.
          Last edited by Boozy; 12-09-2010, 09:24 PM.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
            What's wrong with tankless water heaters? I don't have one but I've thought they were a good idea.
            We have one at the workplace. If you want hot water, you get to stand there with the water running for five to ten minutes or hope someone did that before you so you don't have to.

I'm always afraid when I go to wash my hands that it'll still be ice cold, which is what we got the entire summer.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

We have one at the workplace. If you want hot water, you get to stand there with the water running for five to ten minutes or hope someone did that before you so you don't have to.

^-.-^
              Odd...I thought the point was to have instant hot water and no running out of said hot water.
              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

You think that's gross, I take it you've never used a porto let. They are pretty gross, but at least you don't usually get a surprise while you're in there. It is what it is.
                I swear it must be just me, but I have a tendency to get "splash-back" in those things. I HATE them!

Odd...I thought the point was to have instant hot water and no running out of said hot water.
                Tankless water heaters are advertised to have endless instant hot water, but that is FAR from the truth! A friend of ours has one in his ranch pavilion kitchen. The water is either ice cold or blisteringly hot, usually the former. Andara nailed it with the above description.
                Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

It is gross when people don't flush, but the automatic toilets get broken, too. And recently some nitwit decided to rip the 'out of order' sign off one of the stall doors and fill the commode with paper towels. Not toilet paper, but the rough, thick, hand drying towels from the Volde-Mart bathroom. Nice. And goodness yes, the mess on the seat. Sometimes it looks like someone exploded water balloons all over the place!

I think I hate the sinks worse though. Wave hands, wave hands, wave hands, nothing. Give up and pull hands away, about to try another faucet, water comes pouring out. Rush to place hands under water, and it stops Nevermind the piddly little trickle that comes out pee-warm in the summer and freezing in winter and takes forever for you to wash your hands properly.
                  The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Apparently our tankless hot water system at Pennsic works better than the showers in some people's houses.

It does not run out of hot water until we run out of propane. And we make sure we NEVER run out of propane.

You don't even have to wait. You open the water valve and then turn the dial. Hot water.

Sweet.

And backsplash in a porto-john? VILE. Only way I can imagine that could even happen would be if they SERIOUSLY needed to service them. Unless I'm forgetting about the tiny little "purse holder" many of them have.

Yuck.

Comment

Working...
                    X