This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you no shame?

This weekend my friend and his girlfriend came over to my house to hang out and sleep over. I was studying for exams at the time, but I figured I could take a day off to unwind and stop freaking out about online homework and such.

We had a nice, relaxing evening -- somewhat. The parts when we were watching movies and playing games was fun, but the parts when I had to drive them to the mall and get something to eat in the rain at night (I spun out quite a few times at green lights) were irritating. But after a long, fun night, we went to bed, I in my bed, and they on the pull-out sofa bed. Note: this is the same room.

Here's what I'm really mad about: I got up in the morning and went to the bathroom, passing them as I walked by. I glanced over, and she was wearing his shirt. She didn't go to bed in his shirt. Think that's bad? When we were all awake, I was sitting in my chair watching TV, and they were still in bed, and I could see some "repetitive motion" going on under the blanket. It's not like I had my back to them, either, I was looking right at them.

tl;dr I'm pretty sure my friends fucked on my couch, and I consider that to be quite rude.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Ugh. I'd be pretty pissed too. Not just the lack of discretion, but doesn't fucking leave certain ummm..fluids or juices behind?

Comment

Was there at least something between them and the couch, like a sheet or something? If not then Lysol is your friend as it is safe for use on soft surfaces.

Honestly the whole fucking on the couch thing isn't something that would bother me all that much if there were a sheet or blanket and it wouldn't be the first time my friends have had sex while I was in the room (admittedly there are very few friends that I would find this acceptable but there are a few), the issue here is that you clearly aren't comfortable with what they did. This is your room, it would be a bit of a different story if you were staying at their place or if they were in a guest room, but you shouldn't have to expect people to fuck in front of you or on your furniture, if they want to do that then they need to talk to you about it first. I know that is a pretty awkward conversation to have but if you can't get yourself to ask then the default is no sex.

Comment

Quoth Amanita View Post
        Ugh. I'd be pretty pissed too. Not just the lack of discretion, but doesn't fucking leave certain ummm..fluids or juices behind?
        There wasn't a wet spot that I could see. It might not have been full-on penetration, but they did something.
        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Eeeewww...
          I'm environmentally sensitive, so I probably would have started throwing shit at them, like pillows or something, once they started frotting each other. Ick. Even if clothes didn't come off, they're getting hot and heavy, and I don't want to be around that. It clashes with me and my sensibilities/aura, for lack of better terms, and I do not want to find out if I like voyeurism!
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Squirt bottles. Not just for cats.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

^LMAO!!! So this!

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                Squirt bottles. Not just for cats.
                Ice cubes work. Just saying.

Rapscallion

Comment

See, this isn't something that would bother me, but I'm well aware that not everyone is ok with other people doing sexual stuff in the presence of others. They should have respected you and your home enough to not get up to hanky panky for one night.

Comment

^Exactly. I'm pretty ok myself about it...but NOT when I'm in the same room, Jesus Gawd. That's just nasty...unless perhaps the other person is into voyeurism.
                    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

I think it's a complete lack of respect for others and their hospitality or friendship/relationship to do something like that, unless you and your pals are the type of people who are into that sort of stuff. JMHO.

I reconsidered a frienship with one girl after she and her boyfriend started fucking around on my roommates futon while I was sleeping on the couch right next to them. Not that I gave two camels' toes about my roommate's futon, but HELLO....I am right here....and I can hear you.....and that is just disrespectful.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Yeah, I would consider that extremely disrespectful. Not cool.

Next time (if there ever is a next time) get a camera, pull up a chair, and tell them they need to move the blanket so you can watch and get some better pictures. Since that's what they appear to be giving permission for. Tell him to make sure to warn you when the money shot is coming so you don't miss it.
                        Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 12-15-2010, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                          Yeah, I would consider that extremely disrespectful. Not cool.

Next time (if there ever is a next time) get a camera, pull up a chair, and tell them they need to move the blanket so you can watch and get some better pictures. Since that's what they appear to be giving permission for. Tell him to make sure to warn you when the money shot is coming so you don't miss it.
                          That's funny. I like it.
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                            Ice cubes work. Just saying.

Rapscallion
                            Or the universal awakener for teenagers:

A pint of glass marbles, fresh out of the freezer... ==> no wet spot

Unfortunately for my entertainment, my teens believed I would do this.
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Other people's sex lives are like the inside of the Loch Ness Monster's stomach. Whether or not its there, I don't want to find out about it, especially up close.
                              Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
                              Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

Working...
                              X