This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got that on my 40th birthday.

Three of the people who were at that party are now deceased.

When I turned 50 a whole bunch of things in life looked different to me. Life is funny, ain't it?
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Mis!
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Belated Mis!

I turned 52 on my last birthday, toward the end of September.

What's worrisome about being around 50, is the realization that some of the people I long considered "kids", are at the point of entering what's commonly considered "middle age"!

But, hey, 40 is the new 25!

Mike
        Meow.........

Comment

Thank you, guys. JustaCashier my cousins were all small children when I left my home state and now they have families of their own, which made me realize the same thing you did, that the people I still think of as children are all grown up now.

My children were teasing me about being old, but I told them it sure beats the alternative.

I am still waiting for my Black Forest Cake, which my very favorite cake ever and my family usually gets it for me for my birthday, but they had forgotten till I reminded them last night. Black Forest Cake....YUM! What was the question again? I got distracted.
          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Happy belated birthday! ®

That's one of the reasons I refuse to work on my birthday.

At work, they make an announcement that it's your birthday, and lead a huge singalong with the customers. It's mortifying. I've seen coworkers on the verge of tears.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
            X