This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepare for the Doom

Not sure whether or not I should post this here, sightings, or SC.... But I thought I'd give everyone a small heads up....

Tonight or more so tonight and early tomorrow morning... prepare for the tide of stupid. We all know there is something about the full moon that makes people crazy.... well tonight is the full moon, on winter solstice....and a lunar eclipse.... add to that it's Christmas time. Yeah.

Enjoy what will be, truly, the darkest day in 372 years.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Yeah, no such luck enjoying that sight tonight. Yet another wonderful winter storm headed right this way, expected to last all night, and all the shit and clouds will make it very difficult if not impossible to see, at least according to the Weather Channel people.

Wisconsin winters, ruining everything you've ever wanted to do or planned to do since well before 1848.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Also add the lunar eclips to the mix. I hope the clouds clear to see it.
      "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

If you're going to be up and in range of a computer, NASA is going to be streaming the eclipse.

So, if winter weather is screwing it up, you have another option.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X