Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benedict is a fitting storm name for CT. Where abouts in CT are you? My fam lives about 12 mins south of Waterbury on top of a hill. When I talked to them this morning they had 22 inches at the house. Both parents work in schools, so this is their third snow day this week.

Comment

AccountingDrone, so need pics of the husky and the chickens

And stay safe you guys out that way. Our little 5 inches are mostly gone. Now we get a ton of rain
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Southern CT here......I haven't measured the snow, but we have over a foot.....so more than I expected, but still one of the smaller amounts.

I can picture the hens complaining, trying to get to their box, lol.
        "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
        "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
          AccountingDrone, so need pics of the husky and the chickens

And stay safe you guys out that way. Our little 5 inches are mostly gone. Now we get a ton of rain
          I'm not even trying to get back outside ... i might try getting out the front door in a bit. Ice + crutches = bad ... We just did the plastic window liner stuff to keep the bathroom [the only windows on the back of the house] warmer.
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
            I'm not even trying to get back outside ... i might try getting out the front door in a bit. Ice + crutches = bad ... We just did the plastic window liner stuff to keep the bathroom [the only windows on the back of the house] warmer.
            OUCH!! You stay very safe and warm! I can't imagine dealing with that kind of snow.
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

wethersfield here got 22 inches. thankfully my drive to work this morning wasnt too bad

Comment

Working...
              X