Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure you research St. John's Wort, since it's a supplement and no daily value has been calculated/ it's something not necessary to humans as a whole-- and I also recommend a blanket multivitamin of good quality and some d vitamin thrown in, those usually do no harm, and they've worked great for me (I feel a lot less funky when taking just vitamins! After all, your body does need those nutrients, but you may not be getting enough of some of them... ) Make sure you're drinking enough water and getting enough sleep. Those are also big things that people often don't pay enough attention to.
    Also, I will say this: Christianity, no matter what you adhere to (Catholic, Protestant, whatever), is about LOVE. Your Uncle is being hateful. A hateful douchebag who is insulting you and not respecting you as a person, regardless of if you are dating a person of the same gender/sex as yourself or not. Thus, your Uncle is not following his own religion. Thus, you can tell him off and say,"Hey! Quit it" and possibly bring in his Pastor/Church leader about it. Presumably, he'd listen to them.
    heh heh heh.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

My 'depression' is usually caused by hormones, so I take something different for that, but Vitamin B Complex (6 and 12) are WONDERFUL for helping out one's mood. Some research shows that people with depression usually are missing out on some essential vitamins, and a lot of the cases are Vitamin B/D. I take a time-release vitamin capsule, and I feel great without having to take it a lot. Vitamin B is good in general for me, because it helps me with my tendinitis as well. Nothing like a mental pick-me-up and better circulation!

And don't worry about your Uncle. I have similar family members, and I just ignore them. I only call a couple times and just nod my head. You can probably ignore him completely if you wanted to, as my family members are my mom and dad.
      My only regret is that I don't have a better word for "F@#k You".

Comment

Working...
      X