This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more apartment

Some of you may recall my rants here about issues with apartment inspections........it's happy I am to say that this is no longer a problem! As of Friday, my stuff has been moved out of the apartment/into my mom's house, and I just have to turn my keys into the leasing office on Monday. The only thing which I haven't done is a walk-through with the property manager........because of various issues, I wasn't certain when I'd have everything moved out, and I know I'm going to get charged for the carpet anyhow. (other "cleaning" issues, I'm not sure of - some really crappy paint stuff had been used in the place by previous management)

Congrats! I do remember your issues with the management and those inspections. Hope it all goes well for ya.

Comment

Thanks much! So far it's going well.........my mom IS kind of bad about nagging, but that's definitely easier to deal with than having the majority of my income going towards rent.

Comment

If youre anything like me, you have a nag tune out button

Comment

Your title made me think it was no more apartment in a bad way...glad it's not
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

yay! may that place fall down due to termites!
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
            X