X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WUT. (Australian Weather)

O_O
    I'm sorry you guys are taking in the tookis. I'd cry, but like you need the water!
    Life-threatening' Cyclone Yasi forcing evacuations in flood-hit northeast
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Thank you.

It's absolutely dreadful up there.
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Thanks! I'm praying for them, thankfully my grandpa, my uncle and the rest of my family that is up that way are ALWAYS prepared, and ready to evacuate if necessary. (Most are around Mackay)
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

My gods...okay who pissed off the weather gods? And why are they taking it out on Australia?

Comment

Well, we did ask for an end to the drought... I guess that we weren't specific enough and so they're ending it with a vengeance.
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

North Queensland preparing for worst tropical cyclone in living memory and here in Sydney we are sweltering in our 3rd day of heat wave.

Yesterday it reached 44 degrees celcius where I live (111F) Though officially it only reached 41.

Australia is known for her extreme weather. My thoughts and prayers are with those up north. Hopefully those in the path have taken the warnings and left. Property can be rebuilt. people cant.
            "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
            "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
            "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Comment

Working...
            X