This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may have had..

..a stroke, or am beginning a nervous breakdown...either way.....

So, I had just finished a particularly hard test online (after doing ANOTHER test before that)....I was on question 34 of 50 and somehow I shut the DAMN WINDOW and had to start over however the timer was still running so I had 15 mins left to answer all 50 questions...AGAIN. I remembered most, but it just sucked and the grade I got was not what id hoped for.

So anywho, I go back to the computer room and talk to my husband and ask him to pass me the conversation hearts..I won a big jar from work and I wanted something sweet. I eat a few, pull one out and read "OLLEH" and I start giggling ..I hand it to my hubby and laugh "They printed it backwards." I swear I saw it, clear as day. He looks at the heart and looks at me and goes "What are you talking about? It says HELLO." He hands it back and sure enough it says HELLO...I freak. I mean, really I had just read the damn thing and it was OLLEH and I start bawling. Hes trying to calm me down but wow...I just lost it, over something so small.

Im under some stress but holy shit....Now Im seeing shit thats not there....../sigh. Damn classes cant be over soon enough.

Deep breaths! Stat!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

*blinks* Sounds like you are in more of a need for a break.

Comment

It was probably upside down, and the horizontals in the Ls weren't distinct.

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
          It was probably upside down, and the horizontals in the Ls weren't distinct.
          I wish that were the case...

I think it just maxxed my mind out today. I need a beer, sleep, a massage and a million dollars..

Volunteers?

Comment

How about cookies? I just made lemon sugar cookies.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'll provide entertainment.

I am about to put on my high heeled boots and go shovel 8 inches of snow and however many feet of drifts from around my car and parking spot. I still don't have proper winter boots.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                ..a stroke, or am beginning a nervous breakdown...either way.....

Im under some stress but holy shit....Now Im seeing shit thats not there....../sigh. Damn classes cant be over soon enough.
                You're fine. From what you described, it sounds like you had a mini panic attack.

Comment

*oodles of hugs!!!!!!!!!!!*

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                  I just made lemon sugar cookies.
                  Share? :batting eyelashes:
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
                    You're fine. From what you described, it sounds like you had a mini panic attack.
                    I was being a little dramatic with the stroke bit...but I feel like im going to explode. Head to CoC for some real entertainment. I almost mutilated them all....

Comment

well, don't strokes happen in part/mostly due to high blood pressure? Which can happen under stress? >_>
                      (and clotting issues for stroke causes).
                      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
                      X