This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAH! !@#$*!%!!!

OK, so I just need a spot to vent, as some of you know ive been going through a bad breakup and tonight I learned some more behind it, from a secret source, it has me so angry that i need to abuse a punching bag (friend just offered to have security let me into the basement for that reason) more details might come later, i just don't remember if the lady reads these forums still or not.
    Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
    pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Now I'm dying to know what's going on.....and btw I didn't realize you were going through a breakup and I'm sorry about that.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Found out last night, and im ok to say it now cus all should be ok, my fiance left me because of things my best friend complained to her about. sadly i showed some signs of being like he said, but that got her thinking about things, and so she decided it was better to leave me, than try and change me for the better.
      pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

How nice - leaves because of something your friend told to her. Why would she take someone else's word over yours like that? I know I'm just another random internet stranger, but I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time. It's never any fun to go through a break-up, especially in the manner you're experiencing.

I know they won't do much, but I'll send e-hugs. ((hugs))

Comment

I'm really sorry, wraiths, break-ups suck. Its worse because from the sound of things, she didn't even DISCUSS the problems with you before dumping you. I know its absolutely no consolation now, but you're probably better off without someone who reacts like that.

However, it isn't her job to change you. If your best friend has spotted nasties in your personality, its YOUR job to change them (if you so wish), not your girlfriend's. How many times have we told our friends here that you can't change another person?

Punching bags are a great idea. If you can use the one in the basement without getting into trouble, it would be very therapeutic to go and work off some rage on it.
          A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
          - Dave Barry

Comment

I suggest posting your ex's picture on the punching bag, either literally or simply mentally, and getting your aggression out by beating the crap out of it. This is a healthy way to get out a lot of negative energy in a way you could never REALLY do. However, if you don't know already, I highly suggest using hand wraps or gloves, as going at a punching bag bare handed will tear your hands up. I learned this the hard way years ago.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Heh actually i took my former friends and posted it there, and yeah i know she shouldn't try and change me, but telling me what turned her off from me would be a nice thing, so I can evaluate it myself and see if I think its bad, or something that should be changed.

Comment

Working...
              X