This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Present from the cats

Just woke up to a birthday present from my cats...

...the longest friggin' hairball I've ever seen, at least 4, maybe 5, inches long. I need to switch back to their old food with the hairball formula.
    "Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine"

Oh yes the lovely hairball surprise. I especially hate it when you get up in middle of the night and step in a fresh hairball. I haven't had this problem since I started using the hairball formula food.

Comment

When I read this, I thought of the presents one of my cats usually leaves me. One of them has the nasty tendency to not use his litterbox sometimes and will leave presents all over the house for us to find.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Oh the joys of living with a long haired cat. Hairball food, hairball treats, and I still wake up on occasion to that wonderful 'hornking' noise.

Why do they insist on doing that on the carpet? The vinyl's much easier to clean.
        That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Look on the bright side..it could have been a dead animal. Mouse, bird...etc.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

We have 3 cats & when one does a hairball the other ones eat it...ewwwww...LOL!

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
              Or cat poop (see my previous post).
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Sonoma View Post
                Oh the joys of living with a long haired cat. Hairball food, hairball treats, and I still wake up on occasion to that wonderful 'hornking' noise.

Why do they insist on doing that on the carpet? The vinyl's much easier to clean.

I know!!!!! I have a cat that's been puking way more often than she usually does and it's always on the damn carpet.

And that noise is godawful.....the hornking one I mean.
                https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Sonoma View Post
                  You answered your own question.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Sonoma View Post

For the very same reason that our dogs will keep backing up while puking to ensure maximum mess. Bonus points if you're trying to make them puke on a paper or napkin.
                    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                      I'd rather have the dead beastie or poop. Vomit is my weakness. Even pit-latrines don't bother me as much...
                      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

http://www.selkiecomic.com/?p=373 this is the best written form of a cat honking I've found. The comic is super cute too..

Comment

Quoth ShinyGreenApple View Post
                          For the very same reason that our dogs will keep backing up while puking to ensure maximum mess. Bonus points if you're trying to make them puke on a paper or napkin.
                          My cat does that too - just follow the trail of puke to find the offending critter.
                          That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

BONUS!

Found a dried hairball on my bed. As in it's been there for some time. Fortunately there's no stains on the blanket.

I finally got their old formula so the hairballs should stop.
                            "Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine"

Comment

Working...
                            X