X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I think I'll bump for an update.

I ended up not going to the police for a few reasons:

-Cars headlight was busted and I'd rather not get a defect notice for it (the globe worked so I could still drive, but the cover was busted, potentially creating a hazardous situation since it was throwing the light out in every direction)

-A few people believe I'm overanalyzing it and say that it's a prank. Given I haven't received anything since then but you never know....

-Uni, work and counselling made it hard for me to find the time to go down there.

But I also did a LITTLE bit of investigating, hoping that if I DID find the person I wouldn't need to get the police involved. Turns out that unless everyone I spoke to is lying to me...

-My work source went down the drain. Everyone I spoke to at work who could have potentially given out my address were like this this: or this
    I still need to talk to my boss about it, which I'm doing tomorrow.

-The person or people I THOUGHT sent me the letter apparaently did not. However, the people in question were the same people who hurt me some time ago. And they still maintain that they didn't do anything wrong. Funny....I would be willing to BET that if I hadn't met them, I wouldn't be as screwed in the head as I am now.

-I'm smart enough not to put my address or phone numbers and such on Facebook, so the ONLY people who know my address are: people from work, people who I was close friends with in primary school or high school,people from my OLD work and that's about it.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
      But I also did a LITTLE bit of investigating, hoping that if I DID find the person I wouldn't need to get the police involved. Turns out that unless everyone I spoke to is lying to me...
      That's a relief.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Might not hurt to at least call the police station just to get their take on things. If it is a stalker then them finding out your address might not actually be all that unlikely. Or it could very well be someone you don't even know. Hopefully it's just a prank and all but better safe than sorry. At least with a phone call you wouldn't have to make time to go in if you didn't want to.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Working...
        X