This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth spark View Post
    It was such a cute pose I didn't even consider changing it. I do like to mix things up sometimes, and not use a single pose for reference (I used three or four different ref pics in the last cat painting I did) but this one was so adorable, I just had to use it.
    It's so absolutely HER. One of her most common comfy-poses. I think we got the camera out that day specifically because she was snuggled in just like that.

I went through a bunch of photos of her when choosing reference pics, but that one stood out.
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

What a pretty kitty!! You painted her beautifully.
      The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Quoth RapidPad0 View Post
        WOW! Love it. I really dug the custom MLPs, the dragon/pony ones with the manes along their backs were gorgeous. Cool creature designs too.
        Thank you. And thank you to everybody else too, compliments on my work really make my day.
        The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Comment

Working...
        X