This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Home for R&R!

I'll be home just in time for July 4th. I can't wait. I haven't had a day off since the beginning of January. A nice month off that will include no fighters flying overhead, food that won't make my stomach want to die, sleep, no sand/dust storms, no more walking around on rocks everywhere, no more having to show my ID everywhere, no IDF, etc.

I look forward to there actually being women around. And women that smell like women (I think I smelled a woman wearing perfume once since I've been here). Being allowed to actually drink alcohol. My dogs. My car. A room that I don't have to share with two other guys.

I just want to sleep peacefully more than anything else. Seven day work weeks has drained the shit out of me. I love my job, but I can't fucking wait to actually truly relax for once.

Start praying for my liver people. I'm going to fuck it up (If the doxycyclene hasn't done that already).
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Welcome home! You deserve a nice long break! Enjoy. Just don't get yourself in trouble during your quest for inebriation
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

*hands you drink of choice*
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Hugs, thank you for your service, and remember that binging DOES do a lot of damage. Moderation is the key. Plus put nooky before booze
        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Your money ain't no good here,what'll you have to drink?

get some Milk Thistle,it's kinda proven it'll protect your liver from toxins like booze,YMMV
          "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Quoth Der Cute View Post
            Hugs, thank you for your service, and remember that binging DOES do a lot of damage. Moderation is the key. Plus put nooky before booze
            I'm just a contractor, not a warfighter.

And of course nooky always comes first.
            "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Working...
            X