Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If nothing else call the police today and file and informational report so they have a file on this guy and his stalking you.

Comment

Oops, I can see where I made a typo that changed to meaning of what I said. I meant to say your instincts should NEVER be written off as an overreaction. I reckon you all got what I was trying to say regardless.

I hope you all do get the book. Looks pretty cheap on Amazon, might pick it up and re-read it myself.

Comment

Well, work is now aware of everything. I had a long talk with my boss and HR yesterday, and I know he got pulled into a meeting with HR yesterday too. For now they are telling him to stay away from me at work, he has no reason to even talk to me (our jobs no longer coincide in any fashion) and if he DOES talk to me after this I'm to report it immediately. If he does anything that could be construed as threatening either at or outside of work my boss's preference is that he be terminated immediately...not sure if HR will go along with that or not but since they have a fairly low tolerance for this kind of thing I'm sure that's what will happen.

If he comes around the house again at all or if I see him on my street police will be called (he has no reason to be on my particular street).
        My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

LewisLegion, I'm relieved to hear that. I hope he gets the message and just gives up.

I downloaded the "Gift of Fear" book to my Kindle iPad app last night and started reading it. Really good stuff.
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

I am relieved to hear this as well.

Be alert and stay safe.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I'd still file an informational report.

Comment

Quoth LewisLegion View Post
                Consesus please...

Is it just me, or is it ubercreepy when a guy follows you home from the grocery store jus to tell you he followed you home from the grocery store?
                This reminded me of a quote from John Mulaney (comedian):

"There's something extra creepy when you accidentally chase some lone woman down in a subway, just to tell her 'don't worry, I'm not gonna rape you!' So, after this whole misunderstanding, I still kind of wanted to try it..."
                "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                "What IS fun to fight through?"
                "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Working...
                X