This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archives

As many know, this site has been hacked quite a few times in its decade of existence. Due to this, and the fact that some stories are just so darn funny, many have kept "archives" of their favorite posters. And so have I. Currently I have archives only dating back to 2006 (or so) through early 2009.

I currently have:

The tales that were on the main page in Early 2009 (like Vinegar Boy Saga)
    Gravekeeper (2006-2009)
    Kara (2007-2008)
    Kusanagi (2006-2009)
    KhirasSY (2006-2008)
    Lupo Pazzesco (2008-2009)
    Crazy Al (2007-2008)

These are only the ones I was able to archive before I was unable to connect to the site for a couple of years.

The reason I am making this known is that I am interested in collecting as many of the archives together as possible and having a "Master" set, to maybe distribute to the mods and such if some one were asking for tales of a specific person that were lost due to hack or update (this is just one idea, and in no way intended to add to their workload).

And by archives I mean including those tales (if any are extant) from the George era of the site (especially those I myself posted if they still exist).

So if anyone has any of those (like JuniorMintz tales of hell from KayBee), I hope you would PM me.

Thank you,

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Have you raided the annals?
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
      Not yet, but I will.

Thanks,

SC
      "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
        As we're talking about dealing with SC's here, shouldn't that be spelled 'anals'?
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
        X