This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recycling wtf? Lol!

So We put our recycling out on our lanai, which is basically a fenced in porch where the fence goes about 6 feet up. I've been after roomy to do the recycling for a couple weeks cause I was running out of places to put it. I guess he finally got tired of looking at all the beer bottles in his room cause he did the recycling today and we got $40 for it. at $.05 per soda can/beer bottle.
    Yeah, I'd say recycling needed done!
    BTW the reason the roomy does recycling is cause he's the one with a car. I take the bus and boyfriend has a motorcycle.
    Last edited by Akasa; 07-04-2011, 09:35 AM.

>_> If you want Roomie to do it more often, make a date of it. Find some chores to do in that area of town/out and about, and schedule it. This works for me, it's how I managed to get myself to the computer recyclers' (and it's my own car! )
    and bears... how much do you guys drink!? (yeah, I know most is prolly soda!) Thanks for helping the environment, Akasa! (800... that's a lot.)
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
    X