This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avatar Dilemma: Opinions welcomed

I'm getting sick of my current avatar. I really want to make my own. My name, "Kisa", is Russian for "Kitty". Seriously. It is Kisa is a character I designed in 8th grade to be, more or less, the other side of me. No, I don't have a personality disorder Basically, I took my strengths, added some of the tings I love and put them together in a character I nemed Kisa. I want my new avatar to be Kisa. Either:

A) A drawing of her because I am a bit of an artist, or
    B) A photo of me cosplaying as Kisa

Basic description of Kisa:
    She is my same age, height, weight, etc. She has my same eye color (green and brown; yes I have weird eyes) but has copper colored hair as opposed to my medium brown and I drew her out with tiger ears and a tail (I love the tigers!)
    I want your opinion on whether I should go with option A or B for my new avatar.
    Endnote: I SUCK at sewing.
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Cosplay pic might be hard to get nice and clear... You could do an artsyfartsy closeup of your face for just your eyes! Heterochromia's hot. :3 (and no I am not hitting on you. It's a compliment. )
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

www.tektek.org/dream

Make a dream avatar like the rest of us
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Or use a pic of Kisa from Fruits Basket! She is awesome, and her alternate form is a tiger!
        Last edited by JoitheArtist; 04-26-2012, 04:53 AM.
        "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Or I could send you a picture of my cat. Her name is Kisa. She's fat and ornery, though, so she's probably not the best choice to visibly represent anybody.
          My webcomic is called Sidekick Girl. Val's job is kinda like retail, except instead of corporate's dumb policies, it's the Hero Agency, and the SC's are trying to take over the world.

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
            Cosplay pic might be hard to get nice and clear... You could do an artsyfartsy closeup of your face for just your eyes! Heterochromia's hot. :3 (and no I am not hitting on you. It's a compliment. )
            For teh_blumchenkinder

the green is outside, the brown is around the pupil and yes I have a freckle in my eye. I have perhaps the most unique eyes in the world
            Attached Files
            Answers: $1
            Correct Answers: $2
            Answers that require thought: $5
            Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
              For teh_blumchenkinder

the green is outside, the brown is around the pupil and yes I have a freckle in my eye. I have perhaps the most unique eyes in the world
              Very pretty, mine are boring boring blue with nothing special about them =(
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
              X