This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KantCon

This past weekend, I went to a local gaming convention called KantCon. 3 days of gaming, playing everything from board games to pen and paper culminating with me running a Dresden Files game. I'm taking some time to recuperate, but I really wish there was more time. No one asked me about work or my car or the baloney in China. It was "Hey, want to play? There's a slot open!"
    "I don't know the system."
    "It's okay. None of us do but the GM does."
    "Then, yes, I'll play!"
    The Scooby Doo Call of Cthulhu was probably one of the more interesting games I played, after a vanilla version of Call of Cthulhu, that is. I got to play Scooby who hulked out and got to kill Old Man Smithers (for those who know Savage Worlds, Smithers' Toughness was 11 and I rolled a 25.)
    My Dresden game never go to finish. It was a pick up game that was run at the last minute and got interrupted by the award ceremony. I still have the notes so I can run with friends and fix the adventure.
    Now that I'm back in the normal (read:boring) world, all I can think about is the next time KantCon comes around, I'm going to finish that Dresden Game.

And it will be glorious.
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?
Working...
X