This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell's Kitchen, New Season

Loving it! Currently watching last night's episode on my DVR, and it's as fun as always. But I have to say....

Elise, shut the fuck up! It's still too early in the season for me to have a good sense of a lot of the chefs, so I don't know who I'm rooting for, but I certainly already know who I'm rooting against. This woman has an ego that barely fits in the kitchen, and I look forward to her getting the axe sooner rather than later.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

There's a new season? Yay!

Elise sounds terrible already, however...I hate when they're like that.
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Agreed, I can't wait to see Elise getting das boot, it's been nothing but a pecking party on Carrie (think that's her name?) since day one thanks to her, and, well, thanks to Carrie since she looks like a deer in headlights at this point. I laughed my head off when almost everyone on her team named Elise over Carrie as to who should go.
      Okay everyone, lets all point and laugh at him right about....

Now.

Comment

From what I've seen on Youtube (we haven't received it in Australia), this seasons chefs actually seem to be a little bit better. Although the boys....not so much. Normally its been the girls who have been absolutely terrible, the boys lost three of their team in 2 straight services (one was sick, the other two....)
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Micer View Post
          I laughed my head off when almost everyone on her team named Elise over Carrie as to who should go.
          Oh hell yes. Especially because she actually told Ramsay that if he asked her team who should go between her and Carrie, just about all of them would say Carrie....and only one of them did.

OWNED!

Next week's fireworks should be amusing, to say the least.

Still A Customer."

Comment

I love Hell's Kitchen, been watching since the first season. Elise needs to go like yesterday. I don't really have anyone I'm rooting for just yet. There's too many egos and jerks to weed through right now.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

I was kinda hoping she would go the first night.

Comment

I found it kind of funny in Episode 4 how every single one of her team proved that they didn't like Elise, by basically saying that they wanted her to go. Even NATALIE-the one who got shoved over into the blue team-said so.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                  I found it kind of funny in Episode 4 how every single one of her team proved that they didn't like Elise, by basically saying that they wanted her to go. Even NATALIE-the one who got shoved over into the blue team-said so.
                  I just about died from giggling at that. Honestly, I don't think Elise is going to stay very long. So far, she's mouthed off to and about everyone. It's only a matter of time before she does it to Ramsay and gets torn a new one for it. She's disrespectful, loud, a spotlight hog...also, she cannot admit when she's wrong. Carrie...well, I personally think she needs to spend more time concentrating on cooking and less time daydreaming about getting into Ramsay's pants. But she has one thing going for her that Elise lacks- She admits when she's screwed something up.
                  "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Sadly for Carrie, that seems to be most of the time.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      Loving it! Currently watching last night's episode on my DVR, and it's as fun as always. But I have to say....

Elise, shut the fuck up! It's still too early in the season for me to have a good sense of a lot of the chefs, so I don't know who I'm rooting for, but I certainly already know who I'm rooting against. This woman has an ego that barely fits in the kitchen, and I look forward to her getting the axe sooner rather than later.
                      I've noticed that the biggest loudmouths seldom win, though they often get to the Final Five.

Last season had one of the biggest loudmouthed jerks of the whole show (Russell), and he lost badly to Nona, who was a bit of a dark horse at first.

I like Natalie, and I like one of the Southern boys, can't remember his name, has a beard and moustache.
                      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Natalie is a badass, and she may go far.

I originally was rooting for Carrie, as the hot redhead (I have my weaknesses), but she has been subpar as a cook and a cross between Deer in the Headlights and Crazy Chick. There's another hottie on the red team, a blonde whose name I can't remember. And then there's Gina. Is it me, or is there always an Asian chick named Gina on this show? But she's cute and not bitchy. And Kupra (?) seems to know what she's doing. As for the guys....Chino needed to go, as he was a nice guy but totally lose. I don't see the black dude (can't remember his name, R something) going very far, as he seems a bit lost on the line AND combative. Not a good combination. Of the other guys, most of them annoy me, the southern guy who I originally wrote off as a clueless redneck is actually impressing me. But right now, I'm sticking with the chicks. Well, except Elise, of course.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Dude, you're not the only one with a weakness for hot redheads. I need to catch up, damnit. XD Can't remember anyone's name properly.
                          Last edited by Eisa; 07-28-2011, 06:09 AM.
                          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

I'm just glad Brendon got booted. Guy had an ego the size of Texas and can't cook worth crap to back it up. And I did NOT appreciate how disrespectful he was to the other players; you do NOT treat people like that, even on reality TV. I hope Elise goes for the same reason--just looking at her face, the expression she has permanently on there, you can see arrogance and a pretty-but-narcissistic selfishness that is WAY beyond normal.

Comment

I want--no, I NEED--to stitch Elise's mouth shut. Jesus Christ, shut the FUCK up, woman!
                              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                              X