Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Christmas Cards-Tally Time! - Please don't forget!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have everything but the stamps >_< An unexpected financial SNAFU cropped up which should (read: darn well better be) fixed in 2-3 weeks. Should be out by XMAS.

Am in the process of assembling and blinging out the cards/envelopes ^_^
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• The rest of mine will be going out this week.

I had to make more ornaments >.>
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Got taxguykarl's card today...love it, thanks

Gonna do a little work on preparing my cards tonight but most of the work will have to be done tomorrow - I'm tired and I have an appointment in the morning. Hoping to get the US cards out by the end of the week. I hope the cards I sent to Canada and the UK arrive soon
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I know I received a few cards this week, will list all of them tonight!
          "I fell out of favour with heaven somewhere and I'm here for the hell of it now"

Comment

• I got cards last night at the store and my mother has a book of stamps she bought for me from my cousin on Thanksgiving (my cousin works at a post office) so I just need to get the stamps, write out my cards, and get them sent off. Hopefully by early next week.
            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Xmas card bonanza today in the mail, I got:

DGoddessChardonnay
              Dave1982
              BeenThereDoneThat (thanks for the confetti and the cat loved it)
              Irv
              trailerparkmedic
              Kanalah (thanks for the ornament)
              Ralerin

Comment

• So over the last few days I have got cards from: Beentheredonethat, Irv, Trailerparkmedic and Happy Fun Ball! Card bonanza!

Next batch going out tomorrow, wanted to get the whole lot done by the end of the week but a combination of working late and a vet appointment for the cat put the scuppers on that plan lol.
                "I fell out of favour with heaven somewhere and I'm here for the hell of it now"

Comment

• got taxguycarl's and trailerparkmedic's today ^_^
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Got a card from TaxGuyKarl today! Mine will be going out sometime next week.
                    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth TawnyMyst View Post
                      BeenThereDoneThat (thanks for the confetti and the cat loved it)
                      LOL...glad to hear it

Quoth Gumby30 View Post
                      So over the last few days I have got cards from: Beentheredonethat, Irv, Trailerparkmedic and Happy Fun Ball! Card bonanza!
                      Glad the people I sent cards to are finally getting them Working on the rest of my cards today...
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Got taxguykarl's card today. What a pretty card!
                        Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

• taxguykarl's card came here too
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Got taxguykarl's and trailerparkmedic's cards today.

It just makes my day to get stuff like this in the mail. Especially when I'm in the middle of the holiday rush, whipping quilt orders out.
                            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Oh I also got a cute card from Ralerin! Puppeh!

Comment

• Got 3 cards in the past 2 days:

Yesterday's were from Taxguykarl and Morgana

Today's was from Trailerparkmedic.

I just might have enough to get started tomorrow on the doorway.
                                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                                X