Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Christmas Cards-Tally Time! - Please don't forget!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    I got a 3D card from elspeth
    YAY they are getting to people!! And blame the hubby for that. That was taken from the ferry on the way to a soccer game.
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Got worddork's today ^_^
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I got worddork's too! Yay!
        Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

• Got mine signed stuffed sealed and ready to go.
          Meeeeoooow.....
          Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• Got worddork's and elspeth's cards today. Love the stars and 3D
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Got Worddork's, Elspeth's and TawnyMist's cards today!
              Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

Comment

• I got Elspeth's card. I like the 3D.
                Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

• Grape the Cat in today's mail
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I got cards from Gumby30 and worddork yesterday, and from Elspeth today - thank you all! (I love the 3D too and it's one of my favorite cities no less! )
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Elspeth's THREEEEEE DEEEE! card came today
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• This weeks cards are :

Taxguykarl
                        MadMike
                        HappyFunBall
                        Morgana

Thanks guys.

Comment

• Just received cards from

worddork
                          Elspeth
                          BookstoreEscapee

Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Yay my cards are getting out quick! Pedersen got his the next day (I know he wasn't supposed to get one but I had to)

(Then again, he only lives about an hour and a half away from me.)
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I got elspeth's card yesterday and then I got GrapetheCat and BE's cards today!! Yay!

Comment

• I got TawnyMyst's card today...very pretty, thank you very much
                                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X