Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Christmas Cards-Tally Time! - Please don't forget!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got the cards out today - my apologies for being so late.

I'll edit with the full tally when I get home, but I do remember getting...

Ree
    taxguykarl
    HappyFun Ball
    Irv
    Tawny
    Mad Mike
    Sarlon
    Morgana
    Beentheredonethat
    Trailerparkmedic
    Ralerin
    Monica
    Kanalah (Nice ornament!)
    DGoddess
    Dave1982
    SmileyEagle
    Worddork
    Elspeth (IN 3-D!)

(whew!)

B
    Last edited by Bandit; 12-13-2011, 10:36 PM. Reason: The lot to date.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
    I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

• I recieved 6 cards yesterday.. Will update when I get home.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

• Got Parking Witch's card today..very glittery, and an ornament!
        Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

Comment

• Got cards from Tawny and Taboo today!
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Ok so far I've received:

Monica
            Smiley Eagle
            DGoddessChardonney
            Kanalah
            Ralerin
            Irv
            Tax Guy Karl
            Trailerparkmedic
            Kansas Girl
            Sarlon
            Morgana
            Mad Mike
            Worddork
            Parking Witch
            Book Store Escapee
            Grape the Cat
            Tawny Mist
            Elspeth
            Ree
            Taboo
            Gunby30

Comment

• I didn't even realize my cards had glitter on them until I opened the box.

Tallied up my cards earlier.
              I have a sinking feeling that I have misplaced a card or two and forgotten to tally, but for the life of me, I can't figure out which cards could be missing.
              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• My US cards finally went out today...whew!! Hope you all get them soon

Over the past few days I have gotten cards from:
                Ree
                BookstoreEscapee
                ParkingWitch
                Grape The Cat
                Taboo

Thank you all, and the extras some of you included are awesome!
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I have a question about Mama Plaid.. Do I refer to him as Plaidman, or his name? And I really don't know what to write.. I always screw that up as I have no tact (Borderline Personality Disorder).. I just don't want to do or say the wrong thing to a woman who lost her child.

Comment

• I would use his name...that's the name she gave him and, as we like to say, "the sound of my child's name may bring tears to my eyes but it brings music to my ears".
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I got a nice card from Mama Plaid.
                      "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

• I got cards from Bookstore Escapee and Tawnymist today!
                        "I fell out of favour with heaven somewhere and I'm here for the hell of it now"

Comment

• if i hadn't said already, sent out card to Oregon. Got a card back today.....
                          it was very nice...

Comment

• Got the lovely (and sparkly) card from Ree and a card from Taboo with a pretty little picture and origami inside

The last of my cards were sent out this morning, hopefully the international cards will make it by Christmas.
                            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Today's cards came from TawnyMyst (very pretty!) and Plaid's mom
                              Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 12-15-2011, 02:12 AM.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Origami Taboo's card today ^_^
                                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                                X