Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Christmas Cards-Tally Time! - Please don't forget!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got trailerparkmedic's and Kanalah's cards today. Thank you for the ornament, Kanalah, but unfortunately, you and Irv have the same taste in cards. Oh well, the card is still hilarious!
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

• Is that a compliment?
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• They went out today! I took advantage of my sick time and did all of my cards, so mine are all in the mail. I apologize if some of them look a little..uhm..mis-spelled...I can only claim that I was under the influence of drugs, lol.
        Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

Comment

• I've gotten a total of 9 cards:

Monica
          Smiley Eagle
          Kanalah
          DGoddess
          Irv
          Dave1982
          Tax Guy Karl
          Ralerin
          Trailerparkmedic
          Last edited by HappyFun Ball; 12-02-2011, 10:07 PM.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
            Is that a compliment?
            More of an observation, but I think the two of you have excellent taste in cards.
            Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

• trailerparkmedic's card came today. and another starubucks free drink. think i go there too much?
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Got cards from tpm and Gumby today!

Signed all my cards last night and took the stack of envelopes to work today and got them all addressed. My mom got a book of stamps for me from my cousin, so I'll be getting those on Wednesday and then my cards will be on their way.
                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth ralerin View Post
                  More of an observation, but I think the two of you have excellent taste in cards.
                  I almost ended up sending her the same card she sent me. That would've been slightly awkward.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    I almost ended up sending her the same card she sent me. That would've been slightly awkward.
                    Only if the greetings and signatures were also swapped. (cue eerie music)
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• So we'd be pouting in opposite sides of the board all night?
                      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                        So we'd be pouting in opposite sides of the board all night?
                        More "How did I send a card to myself? With Irv's return address and cancelled by a post office in Wisconsin???"
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Thursday I got Taxguykarl and Morgana's cards

And Friday was from Trailerparkmedic.

Thank you guys!

Comment

• Yes, not sure if I mentioned I got trailerparkmedic's card the other day, and got Morgana's today...thank you both!
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• This week's haul inculded
                              taxguykarl
                              morgana
                              kanalah with ornament

Thank you all
                              Is it insanity to reason with the voices in your head or to ignore them and hope they go away on their own? - Hod from Brat-halla

"You're the nicest evil person I know" one of my managers to me

Comment

• sorry I haven't been posting my list on here but I have been keeping up with my tallys...

all mine got mailed out friday, including international ones.
                                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
                                X