Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Christmas Cards-Tally Time! - Please don't forget!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else received one of my cards?
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• I got your card protege.

I still seem to be missing a few.
      I really hope I didn't misplace any.

According to my tally, I am still missing these:

Aethian
      Camry178
      CaroPhoenix
      Dasota
      EricKei
      JoitheArtist
      Parrothead
      Pixilated
      Last edited by Ree; 01-08-2012, 02:49 AM.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• I have not received cards from:

Aethian
        Camry178
        Dasota
        JoitheArtist
        Parrothead
        Pixilated

Worddork reported getting Aethian's card today, so maybe I'll get one next week.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• This weeks cards were protege, evilfarmer, Treasure, Sonoma, and Kheldarson and Rinnoul. Still missing 42_42_42, Aethian, Camry178, CaroPhoenix, Dasota, EricKei, JoitheArtist, Parrothead and Pixilated. I see numbers for all of them on the tally list though, so I will probably get their cards next week after the tallies close.

Comment

• I did not receive Camry178 and Dasota.

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
              I have not received cards from:

Aethian
              Camry178
              Dasota
              JoitheArtist
              Parrothead
              Pixilated
              I think I am missing the same.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Unfortunately, and I have talked with JM already about this, but I lost my job, and had a few dramas in my life that have kept me from being able to send out cards.

I am very sorry folks.

Comment

• *snuggles Dasota*

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear that, Dasota...I hope the new year brings much better things for you. *hug*
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• OK...tallies seem to be closed, and I've taken down the cards. I went through the list and, unless I misplaced some, I am right about the ones I am missing, so I didn't miss tallying any.
                      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Had one more to add to my tally,but the link is shut down. Did get one from Aethian when I got my mail today. Thanks for all the great cards, everyone!
                        That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

• Got Aethian's card today.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I too received Aethian's card today, leaving only JoitheArtist, Parrothead, Camry178 and Pixilated unaccounted for.

I also received a non-CS Happy New Year's card today from a Canadian client. I mention it because of the stamps he used. The card had two Canadian "P" stamps and three US 1¢ stamps.
                            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Got Aethian's card today, too. Is cute
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• was not on the christmas card list yet got Aethian's card! yay thankies

Comment

Working...
                                X