Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Think I Can Claim I Married A Husband-Beater Now?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man. I am a restless sleeper. The bf is not. He is a very light sleeper, in fact. ... I think we're currently plan on sleeping in separate beds. My bed escapades are legendary.
    OUT OF THE GUTTER! I've woken up in interesting positions, is what I mean.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
      I've woken up in interesting positions, is what I mean.
      Back in the gutter...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Okay, example-time: twin-sized bed, right? I was thirteen, about 5'5, right?
        ... I woke up perpendicular to the head of the bed. I straightened in the morning and fell off, nearly on my head. I wrenched my wrist!
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Hubby's poked me in the eye with his his thumb while asleep.

I used to think it was odd that i would wake up on the weekends and be alone, apparently if he tries to wake me up I curse a blue streak. I never remember any of it.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Hubby punched me in the nose once on accident. We keep separate blankets because otherwise we fight over them. He was fussing with his, pulling on it as I sat up, and his hand snapped back and he basically backhanded me right on the tip of the nose.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
              I rolled over and punched a BF square in the face once. I didn't remember a damned thing.
              My Dad did the same thing to my Mom one night years ago. No clue what he was dreaming that night, but it was sure a good smack.
              That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Me and my housemate were having to share a double at a hotel for this year's Student Nationals...

Me: *flails and hand lands on her cheek*
                Em: -My name-?
                Me: ...What?
                Em: Your hand's in my face...
                Me: Oh, sorry... *retrieves it*

I then proceeded to continue flailing all weekend...Em didn't bother waking me up and just moved my arm herself instead. At least another eight times.
                "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post

Okay, example-time: twin-sized bed, right? I was thirteen, about 5'5, right?
                  ... I woke up perpendicular to the head of the bed. I straightened in the morning and fell off, nearly on my head. I wrenched my wrist!
                  I have a cousin that would wake up upside down in his single bed. Was nothing unusual to find his feet on the pillow in the morning. He still does it every now and then and the poor guy is 23.

I use to hurt myself in my sleep. I have woken up with huge scratches on my arms and legs. Once I managed to claw up my own back. Still not sure how I did that. I have also given myself a black eye. I've gotten bruised knuckles and teeth marks on my hands. Apparently I used to argue with myself in my sleep. My poor sister used to stick her head over the top bunk and literally tell me to 'shut the fuck up'.
                  A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

I toss and turn a lot, and am a big guy..so I sort of feel sorry for anybody who would share a bed with me. They are likely to look like somebody who has just went 5 rounds with a pro boxer.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                    X